Enhanced Maintenance Servicing
We at BM Tech strongly disagree with the ultra-extended service intervals which many of the European car manufacturers have introduced in recent years. These excessive intervals are, in our opinion, much too long and we believe are the cause of many issues and ailments which these cars are developing after a few years of operation.
Please refer to a letter from Castrol explaining Service Intervals vs Oil Change Periods
As a result, we have developed our own service schedules based on our experience and knowledge in servicing these cars over the past 25 years.
These optional service schedules are designed to enhance the standard handbook schedule to improve the reliability and longevity, including the resale value, of your BMW or MINI.
In addition to the manufacturer’s service schedules, we recommend:
- Oil and filter changes half way between the scheduled service intervals.
Read more about our 6 months oil services
- Transmission oil and filter changes every 100,000 kms
- Injection flushes every 40,000 kms
- Coolant flushes every three years
- Wheel alignments every 12 months (if not already performed as part of other servicing)